As we are getting closer to the retail availability of the first Windows Phone 8 handsets here’s the recommend European retail prices of Nokia’s upcoming offerings; the unlocked Lumia 920 and 820 and all of their accessories:
- Nokia Lumia 920: 649€
- Nokia Lumia 820: 499€
- Horizontal Inductive charger DT-900: 69.90€
- Vertical Inductive charger with NFC DT-910: 79.90€
- Fatboy pillow with horizontal inductive charger DT-901: 89.90€
- JBL Play Up speaker with NFC MD-51W: 189€
- JBL Power Up speaker with inductive charging and NFC: 389€
- Nokia Lumia 820 back-cover with Inductive charging and NFC: 29.90€
- Nokia Lumia 820 back-cover with NFC: 24.90
- Nokia Purity Pro headset by Monster BH-900: 299€
There you have it but remember that those are simply “recommended” prices so you should be able to see all the goodies listed above sold at cheaper prices in depending on your retailer. The Nokia Lumia 920 is by the way, already on pre-order today at the PhoneHouse in France for the same listed price (649€). AT&T should start taking pre-orders for the Lumia 920 and 820 on October 21st and most carriers worldwide should start selling WP8 handsets in the first week of November.
I also had the chance to briefly handle the Windows Phone 8X and Windows Phone 8S by HTC last week and can safely say that those are great handsets. The screen on the 8X is simply gorgeous and the devise really feels light and slim compared to the Lumia 920. This was expected though and people will have to make a trade of between better hardware (Camera, more radio bands, bigger screen on the 920) versus a more slightly smaller but easier to handle handset.
Microsoft will have launch events all over the world on October 29th and I getting to attend to the one taking place here. More to come soon…